Does not compute

>> Friday, August 07, 2009

I'm sorry, but I'm pissed by this story.

So they're once again giving movies credit for people's behaviour?

Seriously, people. Movies/music/TV or whatever might give people ideas as to how they're going to do something they were already planning to do, but it sure as fuck isn't going to make them up and do it out of the blue. I'm a huge fan of Dexter, however I'm not about to start murdering the local bogan fuckwits scattered about the deep Adelaide south because of it.

It's a tragedy that this prisoner felt that suicide was his only way out. I certainly don't have all the facts behind this man's actions, but perhaps he could have decided instead to get treatment for his alcoholism and ... you know ... stop hitting his wife. I'm not a mental health expert by any means, but I refuse to accept that you can blame a movie for this.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP