News from the file marked "DUH!"

>> Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm back from the blogging dead to report that I am in fact still alive. My many fans* may breathe a sigh of relief. Unfortunately there will be no recaps in the near future (I know! I can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from here!! Heh), as there are certain other things keeping me distracted. Such as a quit smoking attempt. I think I'm going to KILL SOMEONE soon. Everyone just needs to shut up already. Shut up A LOT.

In case you can't tell, I'm really living up to my name here. I'm very easily set off, so today's "You Idiots" award goes to the Advertiser, and whoever decided that this was newsworthy. I mean, really? No shit? Way to go, Australian Institute of Criminology!!

Excuse me. I think I need to go and kick the photocopier.

* Yes, I know. That was sarcasm.

Update: Also? NO SHIT, Sherlock.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP