Stupidity: You're doing it right

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009

Much has been made over the last day or so of the recent incident on Kyle and Jackie O's radio show on 2Day FM, where they hooked a 14 year old girl up to a lie detector and she admitted that she had been raped at the age of 12 - live on air.

Kyle has made his own response here - and I'm sorry, dude, but you're just not cutting it. My problem is this:

We check with the mother before hand, and go through the questions they want asked.
Excuse me? What the hell do you think you're doing, asking a 14 year old girl those questions on national radio? Shut the fuck up, idiot.

I'm not a huge fan of the guy, but I manage to avoid exposure to him, so I don't have some kind of raging hate-on for him, but if I were his boss, he'd be needing to update his resume right about now. Of course, if I were his boss, he wouldn't have been running a segment which allowed children to be questioned about their sex lives on live fucking radio.

First Dog on the Moon has summed it up nicely here.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP