Why I don't comment on current affairs anymore

>> Friday, September 12, 2008

Because it's too damn depressing, is why. For one thing? Hopping about the SMH this afternoon while waiting to escape from work (I like my job, but not enough that the end of the day can't come fast enough on a Friday!), I found this story - which totally grossed me out, but unfortunately, perhaps given my own religious upbringing, caused me no surprise whatsoever. Then, there was the insanely tragic stupidity of this story. Ye gods.

However, I was delighted to read this story - and those of you who may have read this blog way back in the day will know that I am thrilled at the prospect of either seeing that asshat Leo Silvestri finally cop a bollocking (what? I can fantasise!), or at the very least, have the opportunity to rant and bitch and make voodoo dolls of him. Cockhead.

2 comments:

Anonymous September 19, 2008 11:31 AM  

On another subject, where the hell is scott?

Cranky Princess September 19, 2008 5:03 PM  

Sorry, Tex - not a clue! He met some Canadian chick and I never heard from him again!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP